Our chiropractic clinic is located in Hudson WI. Our primary focus is on recognition that dynamics exist between lifestyle, environment and health. Understanding the cause of illness in order to eliminate it, rather than simply treat symptoms. We emphasize on…
- Recognition of the centrality of the nervous system and its intimate relationship with the capacities of the human body
- Balancing benefits versus risks of clinical interventions
- Recognition of the primary importance of monitoring progress closely through appropriate diagnostic procedures
- A patient-centered, hands-on approach focused on influencing function through structure
- Focus on early intervention emphasizing timely diagnosis and care of conditions that are wholly functional and reversible
Intersegmental Traction Table
- Prepares the muscles around the spine for the Chiropractic adjustment
- Increases blood flow to muscles
- Releases endorphins, our bodies natural pain killer
- “Opens” the vertebral joints to decrease disc pressure
- Extremity adjusting
- Kinesiotaping The Kinesio Taping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion as well as providing extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting. Latex-free and wearable for days at a time, Kinesio® Tex Tape is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric, and successfully treats a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and other medical conditions.
- We use gentle techniques for the aging body.
- We accept assignment on all Medicare claims.
The Webster Technique makes a powerful impact on children’s lives and health potential even before they are born. By correcting the mothers subluxations’ using this technique, a significant amount of babies are turning in-utero and avoiding birth trauma associated with breech births and C-sections. Visit icpa for kids.